Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fashion Show Luncheon September 26, 2009

I am currently wrapping up the details on a purely social fashion show luncheon! No pressure on this event and everything is going as planned. This luncheon is at Legacy at Sweetbriar Golf Course in Avon Lake, fashions by JAX in Avon and all the models are volunteers. They were all very excited to be comped time at ARZ hair salon prior to the show. Over 55 guests and I just completed the place cards (doing calligraphy is very theraputic for me!) and assembled the programs (print, cut, paste, mount, tie ribbons). Today I am waiting on the delivery of the carmel apples and will do individual packaging (more ribbon tying) upon their arrival. I had so much liberty in planning this this event, so I chose to do a fall theme with burgundy and gold colors, very rich and warm. The centerpieces are pansies in olive green baskets and adorable mini scarecrows resting in them. Even the weather is cooperating this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment