Thursday, May 5, 2011

From wedding to baby shower...

Four years ago as I was coordinating the perfect wedding in Atlanta, Georgia. Little did I know that I would be planning the details of a baby shower with them down the road. The cycle of life marches on. Life is constantly filled with challenges , but I always find that just makes things a little more interesting. So my challenge with this event began with the invitations. The sex of the baby will remain an unknown until delivery. So there will be no pink or blue or even the neutral pastels of yellow or green for this baby shower. My first task was to explore my invitation vendors and see what exactly my options were on this task. After visiting Papyrus at Southpark Mall in Strongsville to peruse the books, I moved on to my favorite paper boutique on the west side Paper Trails on Detroit Road in Rocky River. If you have never been to either of these stores, I highly recommend! My final stop was at Archivers at Great Northern Mall in North Olmsted. Success! I will now be making 60 invitations with the help of Archivers staff and work room. What do you think? Black card stock with a white full moon with gold stars...the imprinted verse on the moon will read "Twinkle, Twinkle, little star, how we wonder what you are!" Just got the green light from my client! Now to cut and paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment